AEM V2 Turbodiesel water/meth kit, no tank
Price 469,00 € (VAT. 24%)
AEM V2 Turbodiesel water/meth kit, no tank
In this set, HD controller features a multiple input design. The Multi-Input controller can be programmed to work with a 0-5v signal from an external MAP sensor for Diesels running over 40 PSI of boost, or with a frequency based Injector Duty Cycle (IDC) signal, frequency-based mass airflow (MAF), or 0-5v voltage-based MAF signal
This kit does not include tank!
- Jet nozzles
More info on AEM website:
- Pick up from local Finnish post office
- 0,00 €
- DHL Express Suomi
- 19,00 €
- EMS Express Worldwide
- 79,00 €
- Parcel will be delivered to receivers home adress, after possible customs handling. International Express Mail service, handled by local mail companies around the world.
Your order can be shipped with these shipping methods.
Robust, Easy to Use Controllers
The new HD controller designs feature large, turn-resistant knobs and larger numbering to easily set accurate start and full activation points, with covered status LED and test buttons for added splash resistance. A plug is integrated into the HD controller housings for mating to the redesigned wiring harness’s positive-lock connector. The Boost Dependent HD controller housing (PN 30-3301 w/ 5 gallon tank, PN 30-3303 full kit without tank) has a molded-in, barbed nipple to accept a boost hose (up to 40 PSI) and a wiring legend on the back. The Multi-Input controller (PN 30-3351 w/ 5 gallon tank, PN 30-3352 full kit without tank) has an easy-to-remove plug covering the programming dipswitches and a programming legend on the back for the 0-5v and frequency based settings. Both controller housings feature an easy to access integrated fuse and molded mounting tabs.
The wiring harnesses for AEM’s Water/Methanol Injection kits are terminated with a positive-lock connector on one end and have color-coded wires to ease installation. Both the power and ground wires for the pump are included in the harness which simplifies the wiring process and eliminates any chance of the pump accidentally activating from a short in the system. An additional wire is included for adding an optional on/off solenoid to stop fluid flow when the system is inactive.
Integrated Boost Safe Feature
The controllers for AEM’s Water Methanol systems include an integrated “Boost Safe” output feature that monitors the entire injection system and triggers a ground signal via an output if it detects a voltage-related error (short, bad connection, broken wire, overheated pump, high or low voltage signal, etc.), allowing users to define their failsafe strategy from something as simple as flashing a warning light to more advanced strategies like pulling boost or ignition, or switching fuel maps on a standalone engine management system. Combined with the integral and highly accurate conductive low-fluid switch in the tank, “Boost Safe” can also put your engine in safe mode before the system runs dry. This exclusive feature is found only on AEM Water/Methanol Injection Systems.
Heavy-Duty High Pressure Injection Pump
AEM’s internally-bypassed water/methanol injection pump does not cycle on an off and provides quiet, smooth operation. It features robust construction including integral hose fittings, EPDM seals and a Santoprene diaphragm that provides consistent and reliable fluid delivery.
Low-Profile 5 Gallon Tank
AEM’s Diesel Water/Meth systems are available with or without a low-profile 5 gallon tank. The 5 Gallon tank includes a high-tech conductive low fluid level indicator with a positive lock connector and color matched wires to the wiring harness, and baffles to reduce fluid slosh.
Machined Billet Injectors and Nozzles
AEM includes two precision-machined billet injectors in its Diesel Water/Methanol Injection kits that feature an integral check valve to prevent unintended fluid flow. Three billet injector nozzles are included for matching water/methanol flow to an engine’s horsepower output (see chart below).
Revised Flow Control Strategy for More Linear Fluid Delivery
AEM’s engineers spent extensive time revamping the HD water/methanol controller’s flow control strategy for a more linear flow output delivery. This means that the flow delivery better matches an engine’s need for water/methanol injection, which further improves charge air cooling and reduces EGTs.
- Boost Dependent and Multi-Input HD (external 0-5v MAP or MAF/frequency MAF) controller designs feature large adjustment knobs, integrated plug for harness connection, integrated fuse, covered status light and test button for enhanced splash resistance and mounting tabs
- Wiring harness is terminated with a positive-lock connector on one end with color-coded wires to ease installation, integrated pump ground circuit and additional wire for optional on/off solenoid
- “Boost Safe” failsafe output included (for complete failsafe under all conditions, see Water/Methanol Failsafe Device)
- Heavy-duty high-pressure injection pump features integral fittings, a Santoprene diaphragm and EPDM seals to resist corrosion. Our pump’s quiet, smooth operation is almost undetectable
- Two precision-machined billet-aluminum injectors with integral check valves include multiple nozzles to cover a wide range of horsepower levels
- 5 gallon tank with anti-slosh technology and high tech conductive low-fluid sensor with positive lock connector (tank-less systems available)
- 20 feet of Nylon injection tubing included
- LED dash light for system status and low fluid warning