The Syvecs R8/LP560 Kit brings a new level of Engine Management control to the Audi R8 and Lamborghini Gallardo with the Worlds first Complete Standalone Engine control Module!
Ask for price
- Pick up from local Finnish post office
- 9,50 €
- DHL Express Suomi
- 15,00 €
- EMS Express Worldwide
- 39,00 €
- Parcel will be delivered to receivers home adress, after possible customs handling. International Express Mail service, handled by local mail companies around the world.
Your order can be shipped with these shipping methods.
By simpling pluging in the kit a whole new level of control is available for both the Manual and E-Gear models, offering the following and more!
- Live Tuning of every aspect of the engine’s calibration, including signals sent to the E-Gear and S-Tronic ecu
- Ability to select desired engine map, boost level, traction and launch control levels through 12 Position switch or via OEM Cruise control
- Fully adjustable Launch control with Anti-lag strategies and Ramp in Maps
- Full Variable Valve Timing control
- Closed loop Dual Lambda Control using OEM lambdas
- Flex Fuel control
- Cruise Control add on
- Control the OEM Direct Injectors and additional 10 injectors for high power installations where staged injection may be required
- Fully adjustable closed loop boost control with launch level adjustments and trims for turbo speed, air charge, engine coolant temp, exhaust gas temperatures etc
- Monitor and trimming of exhaust gas temperatures
- Built in data logging using a market leading analysis software of up to 8 hours, with data rates at up to 1000hz
- Rolling Antilag / Pit lane limiter strategies, great for building boost on a roll
- Antitheft and valet modes
- Super fast connection via RJ45 Ethernet port for live tuning anywhere in the world or evenremotely if on track if connected to a wireless unit.
- Adjustable traction control strategies based on lateral g, steering angle and/or individual wheel speed monitoring.
- 4 programmable and selectable target slip maps. An immediate torque reduction can be applied by the ECU via ignition retard or a fuel cut.
- Configurable Engine Safety Trips on all important parameters like oil temperature, oil pressure.
- Fuel pump control of both main Direct Injection pumps, and sub pumps, as well as Relative fuel pressure monitoring and limiting in the event of fuel pressure dropping on boost.
- 4 different Pedal to Throttle Angle maps with multipliers for different parameters e.g. speed. Again adjustable via steering wheel button
- Configurable individual cylinder closed loop knock control, to suit any cylinder modification with adjustments to frequency, windows for listening and gains for each cylinder. Ability to trigger full cylinder shutdown in severe knock conditions.
- Ability to change torque levels and demand levels sent to the E-Gear ECU/ S-Tronic Ecu for changing clutch pressure and Pull away drivability
- Change torque reduction levels on shifts. Essential for very high power Gallardos where the Oem levels of reductions are not enough with the added torque from a Twin Turbo Kit
- Ability to change Torque ramp in after launch
- Change throttle blip requests to match your torque band. Especially useful on oversized turbo installations.
- Run up to 7bar map sensors
- Control high or low impendence injector
- Change injector dead times based on voltage levels for proper control
- Change injector end angle to ensure injection point is properly calibrated
- Ability to fit any type of external sensor to monitor and trigger safety trips from anything from crank case pressure to damper position
- Ability to use any size DBW throttle body e.g. Chevrolet LS7
- Wet and Dry – Wet and Dry nitrous control with ability to drive solenoids directly and control n20 heaters via pressure monitoring
- Ability to control any external vehicle features based on sensor inputs e.g. Adjustable rear wing linked to G force or exhaust control valves
- Connect any race series dash or even one of our partners’ Touchscreen CANBUS adjustment /display units
- View any input live with built in scope up to 1000hz
And much, much more!