(Incl. VAT 24%)
The Syvecs Mercedes m156 PnP kit brings a new level of engine management control to the Mercedes C63 which uses the M156 Engine. We have also developed this kit to work with the later M159 engine which powered the SLS models as well.
Ask for price
By simply plugging in the kit, a whole new level of control is available allowing some of the following features:
• Live Tuning of every aspect of the engine’s calibration
• Live Tuning of Torque Control to adjusting Clutch Clamping and Shift points
• Ability to select desired engine map, boost level, traction and launch control levels through 12 Position external switch or via OEM Cruise Buttons
• 16 Injector Support with X10 Expander
• Full Variable Valve Timing control
• Cruise Control
• Fully functional with every other control module on the Car
• Supercharger Bypass Control Option
• Adjustable Launch control with Anti-lag strategies and Ramp in Maps
• Dual Closed loop Lambda Control using OEM Sensors
• Flex Fuel control
• Rolling Antilag
• Fully adjustable closed loop boost control with launch level adjustments and trims for turbo speed, air charge, engine coolant temp, exhaust gas temperatures etc
• Monitor and trimming of exhaust gas temperatures
• Built in data logging using a market leading analysis software of up to 8 hours, with data rates at up to 1000hz
• Antitheft and valet modes
• Super fast connection via RJ45 Ethernet port for live tuning anywhere in the world or even remotely if on track if connected to a wireless unit.
• Adjustable traction control strategies based on lateral g, GPS Speed and/or individual wheel speed monitoring.
• 4 programmable and selectable target slip maps. An immediate torque reduction can be applied by the ECU via ignition retard or a fuel cut.
• Configurable Engine Safety Trips on all important parameters like oil temperature, oil pressure.
• Fuel pump control of both main, as well as Relative fuel pressure monitoring and limiting in the event of fuel pressure dropping on boost.
• 4 different Pedal to Throttle Angle maps with multipliers for different parameters e.g. speed. Again adjustable via steering wheel buttons
• Configurable individual cylinder closed loop knock control, to suit any cylinder modification with adjustments to frequency, windows for listening and gains for each cylinder. Ability to trigger full cylinder shutdown in severe knock conditions.
• Ability to change Torque ramp in after launch
• Run up to 7bar map sensors
• Change injector dead times based on voltage levels for proper control
• Change injector end angle to ensure injection point is properly calibrated
• Ability to fit any type of external sensor to monitor and trigger safety trips from anything from crank case pressure to damper position
• Ability to use any size DBW throttle body e.g. Chevrolet LS7
• Wet and Dry – Wet and Dry nitrous control with ability to drive solenoids directly and control n20 heaters via pressure monitoring
• Ability to control any external vehicle features based on sensor inputs e.g. Adjustable rear wing linked to G force or exhaust control valves
• Connect any race series dash or even one of Syvecs partners’ Touchscreen CANBUS adjustment /display units
• View any input live with built in scope up to 1000hz
• And much, much more!
Location: FINLAND, EU
Yrittäjäntie 7, 60800 Ilmajoki
We sell products worldwide to private persons and businesses. Prices shown in shop is included by Finnish VAT 24% (Exception: some unique custom products, when it is separately mentioned). Right for price changes and delivery costs/methods are reserved for us.
Price in shop is always based in EUR (€). The shop will convert the price to desired currency, but the price in receipt/invoice is always EUR. Depending on payment method, currency may, and will vary due to provider´s own policies. In some cases, real amount can be slight bigger. That is because provider, not us (for example Paypal). We are not responsible from these fees/currency conversions.
Customers outside EU: You don´t have to pay VAT, price is corrected at checkout procedure, when you have given your country!
Also with valid European union VAT-number, companies can purchase without VAT as VAT 0 % (Intra-Community transport). This is enabled automatically at checkout process
Ordering is processed by clicking product(s) to shopping cart and making paymentprocess in given methods (Klarna Checkout, Paypal). All personal information is considered confidential and it is only used in processing the order and contacting consernig the order(s), unless it is separately mentioned.
When placing an order, it is then assumed that you have read and understood all terms and conditions and you are accepting those current terms.
Payment methods are:
- Paypal (Credit- and debitcards and Paybal balance)
- Postal office prepayment (only in Finland)
- Klarna Checkout, which includes: (only in Finland, Sweden, Norway, Germany)
*Internet Bank transfer.
By giving your information at checkout, you accept Klarna AB:s (Klarna AB, Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm) terms and conditions. By pressing "Buy now" -buttona, you will accept also Protoparts terms and conditions.
When we have received an order, we immediately send confirmation to you, which includes your order information. ALWAYS CHECK content of order confirmation and please make immediate contact to us, if you find something is wrong or you have questions. Save the confirmation if you come in need to contact us. When contacting, pleas tell us your Name, customer number (if available) and number of order. And when receiving delivery, please make sure that contents match with confirmation and receipt/invoice.
Yrittäjäntie 7, 60800 Ilmajoki
Delivery costs includes postage and packing expenses. Actual costs is found when you place and order and choose your preferred payment- and delivery method. Available methods are depending on product, weight, measures and receivers country. Shop only shows methods, which are possible for that current order.
Our current logistic partners are DHL and Finnish post "Posti" (International delivery also).
Maximum single package weight is 30kgs, after that it is special Multi package delivery and we contact for delivery price.
If your delivery address is outside of EU, you may have to pay import duties and taxes, which are assigned once a shipment reaches your country by customs. You must meet any additional charges for customs clearance. Please note customs policies vary widely from country to country. We recommend you contact your local customs office for further information. International shipments may be subject to cross-border inspections by customs authorities. We are not responsible for ANY customs declaration fees.
Customer outside EU can order Tax Free from us, Checkout will automatically reduce Finnish VAT off, so price will be 24% cheaper, than price, which includes VAT.
Note that we cannot change the value of shipments in order to reduce customs duties. The modification of commercial invoice is against the law and we kindly ask understanding: Please do not ask us to reduce shipping value. We will not do it.
Our most common delivery time inside Finland is approx 2-3 days from order, inside Europe about a week, depending on Postal service. Mainly, stocked and ready items will be sent as soon as possible, about 24h from order. Unusual delivery time is mentioned in product specs and if there is some delay from some reason, we will contact you via Email.
Please note: Ready Megasquirt ECUs and wiring harnesses almost every time needs some customization, so these are delivered usually within a week from order. Our staff will contact in this case.
You have the right to cancel this agreement within 14 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period ends within 14 days starting from the day you received the last shipment, or in the case of downloadable products, from the moment you received the order.
In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, you must notify us of your decision to cancel the agreement in an unambiguous way (for example, by mail or by email). You can also use our printable return form, but its use is not mandatory.
To comply with the deadline for withdrawal, it is sufficient that you submit your notice of cancellation before the end of the withdrawal period.
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
You must return the goods without delay and no later than 14 days after informing us about your decision to withdraw from the contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You are only responsible for the kind of value decrease of the goods that did not result from treatment that is required for determining the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
Unpaying or no picking up delivery is NOT considered as legal return or cancellation.
In this case we hold the right to ask you for payment for delivery cost IN BOTH DIRECTIONS. Invoice is sent to receiver.
If delivery is lost or damaged in transit or somehow it is not what you expected, please make contact ASAP. In that case, contact MUST be made within 14 days from receiving it. Contact must be made with email or letter. Attach some photos of the damaged products to the mail.
If the package is clearly damaged in transit, receiver must make an reservation/claim to transit company you have chosen to deliver, BEFORE receiving it.